We will never share your data with any outside entity
Our company takes the confidentiality of your information very seriously. We do not sell your contact information to third-parties for their direct marketing, nor do we use your data for direct contact by us unless you have authorized us to. By sending an email, you authorize us to respond to your query, to store your contact information, and occasionally send you information we believe you may find helpful or useful in your business or employment. In addition, our sign up page collects information that we may use to contact you. Finally, if you have taken a workshop from Victoria, bought a product, art object, or other item from our online store, you agree to receive marketing materials from us on an occasional basis.
Partners and features that collect information. Our website marketing partners or features that collect data as described above may include, among others, Google Analytics, or other analytics programs, and Google AdWords remarketing service. Remarketing involves tracking devices that have visited our website in order to display ads for our services on other websites. Use these links to learn how Google uses data it collects, to prevent Google Analytics from using data from your device, or to opt out of Google’s internet-based ads.
Information you send to us. As part of using our website and during the course of us providing products and/or services to you, we may collect, use, store and transfer the following information about you:
- Identity information including your first name, last name, marital status, and gender.
- Contact information including your address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial information including bank details and/or credit/debit card information.
- Technical information including your IP address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and other technology on the devices you use to access our website.
- Communications information including your correspondence with us and any feedback that you provide us.
How and when do we collect your personal information?
We collect the majority of the personal information that we process about you directly from you when you provide this information to us by:
- Registering on the website for an online account or otherwise contact us to obtain information relating to us or our products and/or services
- Placing orders on the website.
- Updating any forms with your contact information
- Communicating with us by phone, or email, or otherwise.
- Subscribing to our newsletter
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information as follows:
- To register you as a new customer;
- To respond to your queries or complaints;
- To handle orders, deliver items, and process payments;
- To communicate with you about updates, orders, products, services, and promotional offers;
- To update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us;
- To administer and protect our business and this site, including to prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site;
- For Market research;
- To comply with our financial record keeping obligations
- To use data analytics to improve our website, products, services, and user experiences; and
- To enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
By law, when processing your personal information, we are required to have a “legal basis” to do so. A legal basis is essentially a legal justification for processing your personal information. The uses described above are legal bases of the use or processing of your personal information.
How long we keep your data. We will only keep your information as long as necessary for the purposes for which we collected it in the first instance. We will undertake a review of your data at least every 5 years.
Your legal rights.
You have at least the following rights in relation to the personal information that we hold about you:
- The right to request access to your personal information. This enables you to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check we are processing it lawfully.
- The right to request correction of the personal information we hold about you. This enables you to request that we correct any incomplete or inaccurate information that we hold about you.
- The right to request erasure of your personal information in some circumstances. This enables you to request that we erase your personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.
- The right to object to us processing your personal information. This enables you to object to us processing your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and it impacts your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability. In certain circumstances this enables you to request that we provide you, or a third party, with a copy of the personal information that you provide to us in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format
Changes to this Policy. We reserve the right to change this policy. If we make updates, we will change the modification date below.
Effective Date. May 25, 2018.